Call now!

1-866-571- 9211 OR VISIT WWW.911FLOOD.COM

Monday, December 12, 2011

Fire Damage Causes $15,000 in Damage

Faulty electric may be the cause of a second-floor bathroom fire Monday morning in which caused about $15,000 in damage.

Firefighters from Franklin and Franklin Twp. responded to 7100 Ellenridge Drive, where a fire was reported at around 11 a.m.

Capt. Stu Dixon of the Franklin Fire Department said the fire started in the bathroom and spread to the attic area.

Dixon estimated damages to be about $15,000. No damage was visible from the outside of the structure.

He said the homeowner put out the fire before crews arrived.

One elderly female resident was carried from the second floor and she was treated at the scene by paramedics.

No one else was injured. JEMS also responded to the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment