Call now!

1-866-571- 9211 OR VISIT WWW.911FLOOD.COM

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fire causes $5,000 damage at Night Club

A minor fire occurred at Club Marcella late Wednesday causing $5,000 damage to the downtown Main Street nightspot, fire officials said.

Building supplies caught fire inside the club at 622 Main, but by the time firefighters arrived, the blaze had been nearly extinguished by an automatic sprinkler system, the officials said. How the 9:30 p.m. fire started has not yet been determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment