Call now!

1-866-571- 9211 OR VISIT WWW.911FLOOD.COM

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Electrical Fire Causes Damage to Apartments

An apparent electrical fire caused damage to a Rock Hill apartment complex this morning, officials say.

Residents of an apartment complex on the 1300 block of Riverview Road reported seeing smoke from an electrical socket around 4 a.m. Wednesday, said Rock Hill fire Battalion Chief Ben Funderburk.

Firefighters pulled the socket from the wall to get to the fire in the wall. It was quickly extinguished.

The fire caused about $2,000 in damages. No injuries were reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment