Call now!

1-866-571- 9211 OR VISIT WWW.911FLOOD.COM

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Apartment Fire Causes Moderate Damage In Wisconsin

LA CROSSE, Wisconsin (WXOW) - Unattended cooking materials left on a stove were the cause of a fire in an apartment building Wednesday according to the La Crosse Fire Department. 
The department's Investigation Bureau released the information late Wednesday afternoon. 
The release also commended the other occupants of the eight-unit apartment building for quickly evacuating the building after a tenant spotted the fire and pulled the alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment