Call now!

1-866-571- 9211 OR VISIT WWW.911FLOOD.COM

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

House Fire Causes $100,000 In Damage

BELLEVUE — Damage is estimated at $100,000 in a fire at a Bellevue house on Tuesday, fire officials said.

Flames and smoke were visible from the front of the tri-level home at 2252 Lucerne Drive when firefighters arrived at 12:40 p.m., said Brad Muller, assistant chief of the Bellevue Fire Department.

One man was home when the blaze was discovered in the home's attic. He escaped unhurt.

Muller said a wood-burning stove appears to have sparked the fire. The house sustained fire, smoke and water damage.

About 20 firefighters responded. They were on the scene almost two hours.

Brown County land records show that the property, owned by Wayne F. Svoboda of Bellevue, is valued at $160,400.

No comments:

Post a Comment