Call now!

1-866-571- 9211 OR VISIT WWW.911FLOOD.COM

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fire In home Limited To Kitchen

Sparks, NV - Thursday's fire at Verite Court appears to be accidental according to officials.

The two-story family home was unoccupied at the time of the fire, but substantial smoke damage to the interior of the home left the residence unable to be reoccupied. Fire damage was limited to the kitchen.

Sparks Fire Department responded to 6900 block of Verite Court within nine minutes of the reported incident. The Reno Fire Department also responded.

There were no reported injuries to the responding safety crews. Estimated damages are still unknown at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment