Call now!

1-866-571- 9211 OR VISIT WWW.911FLOOD.COM

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fire Causes $350,000 To Garage Business Office

REDMOND, Ore. (AP) -- The Redmond, Ore., fire marshal says an area couple's garage-business office suffered an estimated $350,000 damage in a fire early Monday.

Fire Marshal Traci Cooper says Steve Kulin and his wife found the fire was in a building from which they run UDI Corp., a wholesale distributor of foam shipping packages. No injuries were reported.

Cooper says the fire had burned long enough that the ceiling collapsed, allowing flames to reach the attic.

The fire marshal tells KTVZ the blaze was likely caused by the failure of an oil-fueled furnace.

1 comment:

  1. Lesson learned. Not only, you need to make sure your business office secured, but ensure its surrounding is equipped with safety measures. However, tragedy really hit us hard sometimes, though can be avoided only if safety is valued very high. I feel sorry for their loss.

    makati office space